Follow on facebook

Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's not your fault!

If I told you that I wanted to give you something, and the only thing I asked in return is that you accept the blessing bestowed upon you what would your response be?  If I told you that the reason your business is at the brink of failure is not your fault, would you allow me to take a picture of your facial expression?  And lastly, if I told you that both are true and  if only you could accept those facts your life could change tremendously would you be willing to read on?

Since I still have your attention I will say that at minimum I have intrigued you. So I thank you.  I realize that many of you at this point are thinking of all the gurus you have heard of, payed money to, or read about.  Maybe you are wondering how much money I'm going to ask you for before I give  you the next big thing that will unlock the gate that opens the flood waters of all your dreams over night. Well I say to you if you honestly believe all of your dreams can be achieved overnight I say to you keep dreaming.  However, when you wake up grab a pen and paper because you might wanna take notes.

Every thing you have dreamed of can be your everyday reality. Your every hope of a new life for you and your family is well within reach.  All you have to do is grab hold of your dreams and never let go.  I want to help you focus for a second to let you know that I am not trying to hype you up.  Rome was not built in a day, neither were you so how could your wealth?  Its gonna take some work on your part.  Research, dedication and syndication  are keys to your success. But before you can understand those things you must understand that failure in business is simply poor mental conditioning.  But if you can just get rid of the clutter and open your mind to a system that can guarantee your success you can guarantee your success.

Yes it will take work on your part but isn't your job work?  If you stopped working would you still get a check?  No?  I can show you something that will.  This is called residual income.  It means getting paid over and over for work you have already done.  But first you must condition yourself to think differently.  Have you been taught to make a list of all your friends and family so that you can sell them your opportunity and don't take no for an answer?  Let me tell you this will only leave you with less friends, and family members that will no longer accept your phone calls.  Are you taught to find anyone that will listen to you and sign them up?  Understand that most people you sign up will only take up your time and energy to only quit on you.  This system will show you how to target "go-getter's" who seek you out.

Are you tired of programs that tell you that they can give you the world and you realize that there is no way you can do what they do? Are you paying hundreds or maybe thousands every month for coaching?  Would you like to learn of a system created by individuals who have decades in the business and are willing to show you exactly how they do it?  Your intention is to make money, therefore I will not ask for any of it.  You're going to need to put it into your business so you can use it for that dream vacation later.  That's called rewarding yourself  for a job well done.

At this point I will end this blog post because if you aren't serious about your success nothing I can say will motivate you so I won't waste my time.  If you are serious about your business and it's success and you want to know where to go from here download Success in 10 steps.  This book is powerful!  It can teach you how to think so that you can understand that you have been taught wrong about business.  This is only the beginning of your journey.  After reading this book you will have access to free training that taps into all aspects of what you need to become successful.   Training calls that help you to gain a mental cleanse and place you in position with the top people in the industry.  So thank you for takeing  the time out to read this.  If I can help just one person to change their life and place them on the path to success I have succeeded.  Remember you are in business for yourself not by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment