Follow on facebook

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mlm companies Can a vision board help your success


The Bible tells us in Proverbs 29:18  "where there is no vision, the people parish.   This makes so much sense.  Without  vision what is there to motivate us to accomplish greatness?  Everything that was ever  created started with a vision.  The chair you sit in, the computer you work on, and even you, all started as a vision.  In the preceding blogs I gave you a three part series. The first was entitled "Is Your Desire Strong Enough For Success?"  The second being  "Faith Without Works Is Dead" and the last "It's Time For Action!"  This series gave you three key components to begin your journey towards success.  However, I would be remiss to leave you with out giving you the tools required  to fuel the things I spoke of.  Therefore, today I will speak of Vision boards, what a vision board is, and how to create the vision board.

No one can tell you what you can and cannot have on your vision board because it is what you desire, put your faith into and work towards.  So with that being said. A vision board is simply an instument used to visually remind yourself of what you are working towards.  For instance on my vision board I have a picture of a school.  I have this because I am in the process of starting one.  I know it's going to be a long process, but I have the image on my board to remind me to work towrds it everyday.  I also have cars and houses.  I have a skyscraper that symbolises what I want as my office building.  There are a lot of other things I have on the vision board but you get the point.

On your Vision board you may have images that arent as specific.  Or maybe you have words such as freedom, pertaining to your working towards your freedom from your current job.  Or maybe pictures of starving kids that you want to help. Products you want to sell from your mlm companies or your desire to find one that is not a scam.   Remember your dreams are not endanger of being too big, only of being too small.  "The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it". Michelangelo  The purpose of the device is to have a reminder of why you work so hard.  Something that when the stress piles up you can look at your board and say "Oh yeah thats what I'm doing it for".  Remember It does not matter what other people think of it.  Because they make lack vision for themselves and even if they have a vision board of their own it is for their life not yours.

Without the visionaries of the world we would be a much less advanced society.  So charish those visions and work towards them dilegently everyday for your success. Constantly look towards your boards for motivation.  Now on to how to make a vision board. The bible says write the vision down and make it plain upon paper.  The best vision boards are made with the construction boards used in school science projects.  These boards offer a lot of space and fold for storage or travel.  You can decorate it with borders or what ever makes you happy. I dont have borders or decorations on mine because I need all the space it holds.  Remember this is your vision use it however you feel you need to.  Magizines are great places to find images you want to use.  Remember we live in a tecnological age so the computer is an invaluble tool.  Simply search for the items you have always dreamed of, print them out, and put them on your board.

The bigger your vision is the more likely it will motivate you to do big things.  Don't worry if you start to find your self running out of room on your board you can always have more than one.  Don't hesitate to place an image because of the price.  That is the whole point of it all.  Those things that cost the most will give you the most reason to strive harder.  A vision Board is not enough for success you still need training and mentorship to help you get those things you do so desire.  So click here to read Success in 10 steps and if you do I will make sure you get all the training you need for success.  Make sure you subscribe to this blog so that you do not miss the tips given and help with mlm companies and other businesses as well as my next post on effective goal setting.

2 comments: