Follow on facebook

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The 3 As Needed for Success

There are 3 A's needed for your success.  Not taking anything away from the other letters like b for business, c for communication, d for diligence, Et cetera.  Today we shall focus on A.  Three of them to be exact.  They are Acquire, Assemble, and Apply.

To be successful in your mlm companies or other businesses there are a few things you need to acquire.  The first and in my eyes most important tool to have in your arsenal  is a mentor.  Even if you haven't quite figured out what it is you want to do yet, a mentor can help guide you in the right direction.  The reason I have placed this first when hardly anyone I know has used this as their first step is simply because hardly anyone I know has used this as their first step!  You've heard the horror stories from successful people of how many mistakes they have made or how hard it was starting out.  A mentor can help make your transition into the business world a lot less painful.  Remember we learn by mentorship and mistakes.  Which do you want to learn by?

You also need to Acquire skills to run your business.  I know when I first started out I would sign up for every e-book, webinar, 7 day video series, and anything else I could get my hands on.  But doing it this way gave me information overload.  Not to mention all the useless junk cluttering up my hard drive.  Having a mentor can help you weed through this junk to get to what works.  Remember time is precious and your mentor can help you use yours wisely.

Next assemble the sequences of how  you want to approach your business and the people you need to talk to.  A good mentor will also give you the tools and social media networks needed to help you insure your success. You will need to come up with a game plan to utilize these tools most effectively.  Facebook is a great marketing tool but 90% of marketers use it wrong.  Do you see all the pictures you and your friends are getting tagged in.  Very annoying isn't it?  How far do you think that's going to get them.  Do you know facebook is a social media network? Therefore, it is used to build relationships.  I am reminded of the movie Field of Dreams  The famous line says "If you build it they will come".  Build a relationship and they will come to you begging to join.  Also if you do it this way you can decide the people you want in your business.  I know that sounds weird because you may feel that you want everyone to join. But there are a lot of conniving people out there and trust me you do not want them in your business.

The last step  in this 3 step process is to apply.  All of the training and latest techniques in the world are useless unless you put them into action.  I know this step can be terrifying for many but it might help you to read my blog  titled The hardest part is to start.  It just might give you the push you need to get started.  I'll end this here because I know you're eager to get started but before you do I want to make sure you're off to a good start.  If you do not have a mentor already you can click here to get MENTORING FOR FREE.  So go ahead, learn well, have fun, and be successful.

2 comments:

  1. Great advice. My mentor has helped me more than I thought he ever could. LOL I needed help and didn't even know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Tyland, I truly understand that. Without my mentor I was so lost. She has helped me so much, it took me a long time to find her but I never gave up and I found the perfect mentor. Now I can see the mistakes I made and am still in the process of unlearning what I thought I knew. lol

    Thank you so much for the support.

    ReplyDelete